Subject: LDos
From: "(((KV)))" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 17:47:52 +0300 (EETDST)

Just wanted to inform you:

My brother just called and said that there seems to be an update
to "LDos" by Niklas Sjöberg. I had received a letter with 2
disks in it... The update, hopefully :-) I'll tell you later
what's new.

(I hope that LAnsi() finally works :-)

BTW - I wanted to unsubscribe, but I still am on this list...
but now I receive every message only once. Cool :-) Maybe I'll
hang here a bit longer.

PS. Amiga E v3.0 demo version is on aminet. Check it out :-)
    I hate C, but E looks cool.

PS2. ACE Basic update should arrive within a couple of weeks.
     The author told on ACE mailing list that the work was delayed
     because he watched Jupiter explode.

       // [email-masked]
O=====<<=======================================--
       \\ A500+/28/1+2/100/2.1 - C128 - CD³² =8^)